Murphy Mentoring Group Inc.
· One-to -One mentoring/Life Coaching in a variety of settings (i.e. academic, social recreational, community, etc.)
· Motivational speaking
· Group /Team/Peer mentoring
· Character & self-esteem building workshops for youth
· Specialized mentoring/Life coaching for parents
· Community supervision
· Parenting Classes
· Habilitation and Respite care services for youth with SED’s (Severe Emotional Disorders)
Our Population/Target Audience
We provide services to youth ages 6-18 that need guidance and support to reach their greatest potential. We specialize in assisting youth with basic living skills, responsibility, coping skills, anger management, goal setting, and overall character development. We not only work with the youth but the family as a whole. Our Positive Parenting classes assist parents with the tools to create harmony in the home and manage difficult behaviors.
All of our programs use evidence based curricula to inspire and motivate youth and families. MMG offers traditional one-to-one life coaching and group/team life coaching. MMG offers 3 Group Models which include: Project Me- for young girls, U-Turn- for young boys, and Parent Talk-all parents. Each program is designed to fit the audiences being served and provide helpful tools for success.